A Letter to Fellow Humans Through Uncertain Times, Coronavirus/COVID-19, and the Stay-In-Place Order
Thank you for checking in. Here’s what’s going on for us:
- Our lease has ended, and we have opted to wait to find a new space until we (1) have ways to feel safe enough to mitigate risk and (2) have enough potential business to support the costs of reopening.
- Cora and Sam are offering Zoom check-ins.
- I (Sam) am offering in-home sessions of 30 minutes to 3 hours. Park sessions will be back in the spring.
- I (still Sam) am also hosting a variety of virtual events like a weekly Jackbox game night, hobby hour, and more through my Patreon. This is now my primary source of income. Join for $1 or more per month to get invited to events and gain access to blog posts.
- Most of us will be back.
- Lake has opted to part ways for good. We wish her health and security in all she does.
- We have accepted an SBA loan to help ensure we will be able to reopen in a new space once we are certain we will be able to cover our expenses.
There will be new restrictions for in-person activities, so be on the lookout for additional information as you book appointments. My personal restrictions for in-person sessions include:
1. Both of us must wear a mask or face covering over our nose and mouth during the entire visit.
2. I am a yes only to cuddle poses where we are not facing each other to minimize close expiration. (big/little spoon, lazy spoon, back scratcher, or pyramid are examples).
3. I will limit my calendar to one client per day to minimize the overall risk level for myself and those I see, and I will get tested for COVID at least once per month.
We apologize for any inconveniences these new rules cause. This plan is not meant to be permanent, but will be in place until further notice. Please use the contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.
If you are able to continue or start contributing to our service we would be very grateful to have you book an appointment, purchase a gift certificate or give a few dollars to help sponsor sessions for those whose income may be impacted, or support me on Patreon to join the conversation for $1 or more per month.
We are grateful to help support you through this time, and we look forward to brighter days ahead. Please contact me below with any comments/questions/concerns anytime.
Peace, Love, and Cuddles,
(if you text please tell me who you are)