A Letter to Fellow Humans Through Uncertain Times, Coronavirus/COVID-19, and the Stay-In-Place Order
Thank you for checking in. Here’s what’s going on for us:
- Our lease has ended, and we have opted to wait to find a new space until we (1) have ways to feel safe enough to mitigate risk and (2) have enough potential business to support the costs of reopening.
- Cora and Sam are offering Zoom check-ins.
- I (Sam) am offering limited outdoor sessions, park listening sessions, and comfort through contact-free home cooked meals and snacks delivered to your door (through Patreon).
- I (still Sam) am also hosting a variety of virtual events like a weekly Jackbox game night, hobby hour, and more through my Patreon. This is now my main source of income, and if you can spare $1 or more per month I would greatly appreciate your ongoing support. I also use that space to share my personal life and updates on my Patreon blog.
- Most of us will be back. The pandemic has reinforced how important this work is for me, and many of teammates.
- Lake has opted to part ways for good. We wish her health and security in all she does.
- We have accepted an SBA loan to help ensure we will be able to reopen in a new space once we are certain we will be able to cover our expenses.
There will be new restrictions for all in-person activities, so be on the lookout for new information as you plan your visits with us. My personal restrictions for in-person sessions includes the following:
1. Both of us must wear a mask or face covering over our nose and mouth during the entire visit.
2. Only cuddle poses where we are not facing each other will be allowed (big/little spoon, lazy spoon, back scratcher, or pyramid are examples)
3. Cuddle sessions of up to 30 minutes will be allowed per client per day, longer options are available for social distancing, phone, or virtual check-ins.
We apologize for any inconveniences these new rules cause. This plan is not meant to be permanent, but will be in place until further notice. Please use the contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.
If you are able to continue or start contributing to our service we would be very grateful to have you book an appointment, purchase a gift certificate or give a few dollars to help sponsor sessions for those whose income may be impacted, or support me on Patreon to join the conversation for $1 or more per month.
We are grateful to help support you through this time, and we look forward to brighter days ahead. Please contact me below with any comments/questions/concerns anytime.
Peace, Love, and Cuddles,
(if you text please tell me who you are)