Pandemic Updates From Owner,
Thank you for checking in. Here’s what’s going on for us:
- Our lease has ended, and we have opted to wait to find a new space until we (1) have ways to feel safe enough to mitigate risk and (2) have enough potential business to support the costs of reopening.
- Cora is offering Zoom check-ins.
- I (Sam) have received my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine as of 01/16/21 with my second dose scheduled for February 6th. I am obtaining a COVID test twice a month currently and have tested negative each time thus far.
- To maintain a sense of community, I am hosting a variety of virtual events like Jackbox game night, hobby hour, and more through my Patreon. This is now my primary source of income and the only way I will be able to keep the business going. Please support me for $1 or more per month if you can.
- I am currently offering limited in-home sessions, maximum one person per day, up to five hours per session for my Patreon subscribers only with new rules to consider (available at booking). Please sign up prior to booking or your appointment will be canceled.
- Most of us will be back.
- Lake has opted to part ways for good. She has asked not be contacted further. We wish her health and security in all she does.
- We have accepted an SBA loan to help ensure we will be able to reopen for inbound sessions. I have begun searching for a new space, but have no eta for when I’ll find the right space we can afford.
There will be new restrictions for in-person activities, so be on the lookout for additional information as you book appointments. My personal restrictions for in-person sessions include the following until further research is available for study.
For those with proof of receiving a second dose of either the Pfizer or Moderna covid vaccine 21-90 days before the appointment date:
1. I will wear a face mask, but will not require you to.
2. Sessions of up to five hours will be welcome, max one client per day.
3. All cuddle pose options we both consent to are allowed, this includes but is not limited to the 93 poses I am practiced in.
4. A new COVID waiver will need to be signed electronically prior to each session and is included in the booking process automatically. It has some new requirements even after a vaccine. Please read carefully before agreeing.
For those without proof of a second dose of a covid vaccine 21-90 days prior to the appointment date:
1. Both of us must wear a mask or proper face covering over our nose and mouth during the entire visit.
2. I am a yes only to cuddle poses where we are not facing each other and we must minimize close expiration by keeping heads apart as much as possible. (big/little spoon, lazy spoon, back scratcher, or cloak are examples).
3. I will limit my calendar to one client per day to minimize the overall risk level for myself and those I see, and I will continue to get tested for COVID at least once per month.
We apologize for any inconveniences these new rules cause. This plan is not meant to be permanent, but will be in place until further notice. Please use the contact form or email email@example.com with any questions. Thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.
If you are able to continue or start contributing to our service we would be very grateful to have you book an appointment, purchase a gift certificate, give a few dollars to help sponsor sessions for those whose income may be struggling, or support me on Patreon for $1 or more per month.
We are grateful to help support you through this time, are grateful for your support, and we look forward to brighter days ahead. Please contact me below with any comments/questions/concerns anytime.
Peace, Love, and Cuddles,
(if you text please tell me who you are)