Scroll down to find your ideal cuddle buddy in Portland, Oregon!
Musical, Kind hearted, Human
- 5’7″, 20’s
- Plays piano, saxophone, ukulele, and more!
- Loves anime, hiking, and weight lifting
- All about accepting people as they are
What to expect with Cora:
Cora specializes in creating safety and comfort for those who may be treated differently. She’s a happy space holder who loves squishy cuddle poses and losing track of time listening to what makes you who you are. Cora is gentle, sweet, and able to listen without pity, shame, or judgement. For a calm and uplifting cuddle try a session with Cora!
Cora is accepting virtual and phone check-ins only at this time.
Owner of Cuddle Up To Me, Author, and creator of the Certified Cuddlers© Certification Program
– 5’1”, 30s, Italian and Scandinavian descent
– Focused on vulnerability and shining light on the dark parts of life
– Fawn response human, extrovert, and trauma recovery through personal development are my ways
– Professional Cuddler since 2013 seen in over 400 interviews worldwide!
What to expect with Sam:
A session custom tailored to ensure you know you are loved and that you matter. If you feel stuck, unheard, or don’t know how to process life challenges, I am here to hold the space needed to help get you through at whatever pace you choose. Self care without personal development also welcome.
To learn more about Samantha find her online:
Samantha’s Personal Blog and Weekly Group Events