If you are interested in being a professional cuddler please read below and fill out the application at the bottom:
We offer fully clothed, completely platonic cuddle sessions, with physical touch allowed in places it would be appropriate to touch a child. The concept is this: when we each feel so fulfilled in our own sense of self we are driven and able to give back to those around us. The goal is a self perpetuating cycle of positivity. “Pay it forward” more or less. We are the respect, acceptance, and unconditional love that our clients deserve but don’t always receive. We do not judge; we only love. If you become a member of our team you will go through a 40 hour unpaid training program to learn all the skills required to keep you safe and your clients in the best mindset for therapeutic healing prior to taking on your own clients. If this sounds like your dream job please confirm you meet the requirements below and send us your application!
- 18 years of age or more (no upper age limit, any gender)
- Able to work regularly in our studio located in Portland, Oregon
- Willing and able to complete an unpaid 40 hour training program as designed by Certified Cuddlers (at no cost to you)
- Strong ethics and the ability to maintain professional boundaries
- Comfortable accepting clients of all genders, ages (18 and over), races, sexual preferences, religion, political views, food preferences, life challenges, and so on (basically are you honestly comfortable with accepting anyone who walks in the door?)
- Good listener
- Available at least 3 hours, 3 days a week (at least one weekend day strongly preferred)
- Willing to wear minimal makeup and scents as well as follow a strict hygiene regiment
- Free of communicable diseases that could be spread by normal physical contact or proximity related to cuddling and client interactions
If you have said yes to all of this please click the red Application Form link below to fill out an application. If you are selected for an interview you should expect to hear back within 2 weeks. Thank you, and good luck!